Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Highest Highs and Lowest Lows :)

Things have been busy around here to say the least! We have just gotten over another round of strep throat and double ear infections for both Palmer and Ann Mason! Needless to say, I am praying for some well kids this summer!
Despite the sickies we have still managed to have fun!
Speaking of highs Palmer climbed his first tree!!! This is one of my favorite pictures ever, he is getting so big!!!


As far as lows, this girl gives me a run for my money!!! Everyday, All Day :) I think we may not have spaghetti again until she is 5!!! We were all having a nice dinner and I look over and see this...
and this....
Poor Sweet, Sweet Palmer.... this is Palmer's try at being rebellious! He doesn't quite have the wild streak that Ann Mason has! ha! Thank goodness!







1 comment:

Elizabeth and Jeremy said...

way to cute! hilarious how they are SO different!