Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

When the Kids are Away.... The Parents will Play!

This Handsome Boy (with bed head)


And this sweet, pretty girl!
Went to Mamaw and Papaw's for 2 whole nights!!! As much as I have missed them this was a much needed retreat for Tex and I to have some quality time together and we took advantage of every moment! We were able to go to Churchill downs to celebrate our best friends birthdays! I didn't take many pics of the weekend I was too busy relaxing and not moving or chasing any mini me's around! haha

Me, Katie and Jenny


Kimmie, Me, Jessica

Me, Jenny, Erin and Kimmie
This weekend was relaxing! I was tempted to do things like clean out closests and organize the garage but I thought that there will be more time for that and the most important thing this weekend was just to enjoy my husband! We watched movies, ate dinner, slept a whole 2 nights with no waking babies and probably my favorite time was 3 hours spent by our pool doing nothing but laying in a chair and flipping pages in my book! It was great but I will be SO excited to see my babies tomorrow!!! I know they are in great hands having a blast so that is all that matters but I can't wait to see their sweet smiling faces! So thankful for this weekend!









1 comment:

Connie Shear said...

You needed it Baby!!! I hope I can be there in the future to help you relax:) Love Your Mom