Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

LONG OVERDUE!


We are ALIVE and SURVIVED Christmas! Not only did we survive but we had a BLAST!!! The kids were hilarious and I think more this year than in years past we just appreciated our families and spending time together! We didn't get caught up in the hustle and bustle of all of the little stresses but we just enjoyed the moment and enjoyed our children and each other!!! We were busy, don't get me wrong! First off to Owensboro with the Templeton side for Thursday and Christmas Eve Day, then our house Christmas morning with Neenie, Pop, Joe, Ashley and Belle and then Georgetown Christmas Night with my dad, brother, sister in law and neices! It was great and to see my kids smile and have that much fun it was worth every mile on the road!!! There were too many pics to post so I made a slide show! I hope your Christmas was Merry and Bright and filled with lots of love! I know ours was!



No comments: