Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas from The Templeton's

Our Christmas Card 2010
This household is bounding with excitement for Christmas and all things Santa! I think we have officially watched every Christmas movie on tv, talked about Santa and his master plan at lengths and hit up 75% of all Christmas events around the city! haha Next year remind me to NOT start talking about Christmas SO early!

Palmer sporting his cool shirt that mama made him! I think he is going to grow up and be a heart breaker! haha Watch out ladies this cat can be professional and cool all at the same time!

Oh Ann Mason! This girl barely sits still long enough for me to take a picture, she is a walking, talking mess! I can't wait to see her on Christmas, she has no clue what is going on!

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!! Lots of pictures to come! 

No comments: