Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas' Past

One of my most favorite things to do is to go on my shutterfly account and look back at old pictures! It is so bittersweet I love seeing how little the kids are or what color my hair was! ha! I just can't wrap my head around how fast time flies... So today I was trying to think about Christmas' past, how many Christmas' we had with just Palmer, how old was Ann Mason on her first Christmas and I found these... Oh shot to the heart! How did my Palmer bear get so big! He will always be momma's boy even if now he wipes my kisses from me! And Annie went from baby to acting like she is 5! Thank goodness for pictures! I can only imagine what things will look like 10, 15, 20 years from now!

Here is some pictures from Christmas' past!

Our very first Christmas with Palmer 2007

Tex, Palmer and I!

Papaw Myke and Palmer 2007 Love this dude's hair :)
Our last Christmas pic without Annie 2008. I was due in February.

 Palmer with Santa 2008

Love this smile!
Chiquita Christmas Palmer dressed up for Christmas 2009!

Neenie with her babies Christmas 2009

This is just last year! Annie was just 19 months old?!?!  She was already dangerous! ha!

My sweet niece was just about a month old! Loved Belle in her Christmas gear!

So as you can tell Palmer didn't mind Santa last year but Annie straight up hated him!

Annie and Palmer in their Christmas outfits before our Red Lobster/Church tradition! Have I mentioned how much I love that tradition!
And here we are 2011! They have gotten SO big and rotten!

Our Family 2011

It's December 2nd people that means 23 days until Santa comes! Let me tell you that is all that is on the brain at my house 24/7!
Happy Holidays, let the games begin!

No comments: