Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ann Mason is HERE!!!!

Can it be that it is already Thursday? Time has definitely flown! Ann Mason arrived Monday morning at 8:53 am with a head full of cole black hair. She weighed in at 6 pds 6oz and was 19 inches long! (Such a big girl!)

I can't type long since I literally feed 24/7 but this experience has been amazing! It has been everything that I prayed for and more! The surgery went awesome and my recovery has been SOOOOO smooth compared to last time! It is just so hard to believe the difference!

Breast feeding has been quite a challenge but one that I have taken on and have thrown myself into! We have 50 different contraptions to feed this little person and my milk hasn't come in yet but I am super hopeful that I can be successful at this cause I am working has hard as I can to make it work!

I am so thankful for all of my friends and family that have called, visited or sent notes! Thank you so much! I can't tell you how happy I am right now, it is just amazing! I didn't realize how bad Palmers delivery and recovery was until I had this precious baby!

I will try and write more later! As for now we got home yesterday and we have been busy ever since. Palmer LOVES his new sissy and wants to help us do everything!! We feel so complete now with our little family and things are good! Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers!

Here are a few pics of her!




2 comments:

JElmer said...

She is precious! I'm so happy for you guys! I hope the breast-feeding goes well, I know its imporotant to you! Love ya!

melbelle said...

She's beautiful, Blake! Congratulations!