Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Last Dr. Appt and a day of Pampering!!

I went to my LAST dr appt today before my precious little girl gets here! They went ahead and did another growth ultrasound and she did GREAT! She went from 17% to 32% and weighs approx 6pds 5oz!!! That could be off by about 1/2 pound either way, but that is great progress!

She was SO cute with big cheeks and lots of hair, I just can't wait to hold her in my arms, I can hardly believe it is only 4 days away! This week has been great for getting stuff done and I am LOVING being off of work!

Tomorrow is pamper mom day and I am going to get my hair highlighted, a mani, a pedi and who knows what else :) I want to look my best when Ann Mason sees her mom for the first time :)

Other than that we don't have many plans until the big day! I told Tex I didn't want to do anything for V-day (this time I mean it :) I just wanted a in home date night with him and P as it will be the last time it is just the three of us!

Does anyone have any big V-day plans? If I can't get to a computer I will definitely update on Monday hopefully!

No comments: