Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Mondays just around the corner!

I think this may be the first and last time I will ever be wishing that it was a Monday on a Saturday :) That NEVER happens but in this case I am anxiously awaiting Monday morning for sure!

I had the most wonderful week off and me and my buddy (Palmer) got to spend so much quality time together just the two of us! I couldn't feel more relaxed, relieved and ready to have this baby! What a stark contrast to how I felt right before Palmer so I can only pray this is going to be a totally different experience!

Thank you to all of my wonderful friends and family who have called and checked in and even those who called to ask how the day of pampering went when they were spinning their wheels at work! I have the best friends!

I know you guys are probably SO ready for this baby to be born as well since that is all I have talked about for the last 9 months! haha There is a lot going on in our lives right now good, exciting, scary and sad.... but I have decided I can only wrap my head around one issue at the moment and that is having the most relaxed, healthy and greatest birthing experience Monday morning! Then I can fill you in on the rest :)

Tex and I will go in at 6:30 am to the triage where they will do lab work, give me an IV and a catheter and prep me for surgery. Given there are no major emergencies to push us back they will wheel me into the OR about 8:00-8:10 am to give me my spinal block and then they should have surgery underway right at 8:30. So, if all goes as planned little Ann Mason will be here shortly after 8:30! I am a dork and saved a draft of a text message to all recipients so all Tex has to do is fill in the blanks and send! So everyone should know fairly soon after she is born! I will do my best to post some pics of the new family!

Keep us in your prayers that we have a better recovery this time! I am praying that Palmer sees his sister as a new bundle of love for him rather than a huge threat! :) haha

Thanks again! Love you all!!! OH and by the way... HAPPY V-DAY TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Exciting! It's Monday here in NZ already so by the time I post this comment she might be here already! I hope everything goes well!

sara said...

She is beautiful, Blake! Congrats to all of you!