Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

Just checking in!

So I stopped into work cause we were treated to a lunch from Macaroni Grill! You know I couldn't pass that up :) It was nice to see and use a computer though! Unfortantely, I can't get my camera to upload to my laptop so no pics from the weekend :(

Speaking of the weekend it was AWESOME!!! Friday night the in-laws came in and we ordered Rafferty's to-go for Tex's b-day dinner and then Tex and I got to go see a movie! Remember the previous post where I said I LOOOOOVE my husbad cause he will go see girl movies with me? Well, yeah he tricked me and we got up to the ticket booth and he said but I reeeeeaaaalllly want to see TAKEN, so of course being his birthday and all I had to oblige :) It was a good movie, a little more intense than I had planned for but it was good!!

PS Don't eat too much popcorn and coke at 38 weeks pregnant I spent the first hour we got home puking popcorn and coke! :) It is called no self control! haha

Saturday was a GREAT day I got to run some errands and got the van washed, my eyebrows waxed, etc... and then it was off to lex to do our taxes which surprisingly came back in our favor, so that was well needed! We then got ready for dinner and that was SO fun! Tex was beyond surprised and we had such an awesome turnout with about 22 people. It was so great to have everyone together and we laughed until we cried at old "Tex" stories, there are enough of those to keep people entertained for days!!! Let's hope Palmer and Ann Mason don't hear about 99% of those until they are MUCH older! Thanks to everyone who came, it made our weekend and we had SO much fun!!!

Sunday we went to church which was great and out to eat at the Olive Garden. Kathy was still with us and she helped out so much with Palmer it was nice. We all took naps and relaxed most of the day! It was a perfect weekend right before chaos hits :) haha

I can't believe it is one week from today! I know this week will go by fast so I am trying to enjoy my time off and some time with Palmer :) I will try and post again before the big day! Hopefully the day of we can get some pics uploaded on here so that everyone can meet this baby girl!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

JElmer said...

We had a great time at Tex's b-day dinner! Hope you guys have a great week! I can't believe Ann Mason will be here next week!