Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Things I am Excited About!

Well today is my second to last day of work!!! I can't believe this time is already here! I went to the dr yesterday and Ann Mason passed her stress ultrasound in a record 14 minutes! The fastest the tech had seen all week, she is finally getting the hang of it! Only one more dr appt to go and I will be ready! Now that I see the light at the end of the tunnel there are some things I am SO excited about... this may get random!

1. I am excited to see my new baby of course! I wonder if she will have Cole black hair like I did or look more like Palmer or Tex as a baby?

2. I am SO excited to see if her bows fit in her hair :)

3. I am excited to spend a few nights with just Tex and Ann Mason in the hospital just the 3 of us like we got to do with Palmer (I am also terrified of leaving Palmer for a few nights so this one is filled with mixed emotions!)

4. I am SO excited to start doing some physical activity and not be winded walking up my flight of stairs! I have some MAJOR motivation to get skinny (i.e. two tiny bridesmaids dresses! YIKES)

5. I am excited to be able to fit into pants that button and to be able to shave places of my body I haven't seen in some time now!

6. I am excited to start going back to church and my meetings and getting into a routine again!

7. I am excited for this weekend to be 60 degrees!!! The cold weather is taking its toll on the Templeton's!

8. I am excited to see Tex's face when he sees his friends actually remembered his birthday this Saturday!

9. I am excited to see Tex act SO surprised about his Ipod and then have no idea how to work it! haha He will try to play with that thing for hours but have no clue what he is doing, that is why I love him!

10. I am excited for Palmer's face to light up and for him to say BABY when he sees his sister for the first time!

11. I am excited to see Ann Mason smile for the first time at Palmer cause she thinks he hung the moon!

12. I am excited that this weekend Tex and I get not one date night but two! We are going to see "He's just not that into you" on Friday (Tex picked it out another reason I love him!) and Saturday is the surprise party!

13. I am excited to hold a brand new baby in my arms and smell her sweet little smell!

14. I am definitely excited to have next week off to do some Blake things :) I am getting my hair, nails and toes done!

15. And lastly I am just excited that this time has come and that I get another chance to be a mom! It is overwhelming and I don't know if I am quite ready for it but I am excited non the less!

2 comments:

JElmer said...

I am excited for you girlfriend! This is a very special time for you and the whole Templeton crew! Lots to be thankful for, and I'm glad to get to share it with you. Enjoy your last day of work tomorrow!

Connie Shear said...

I am excited to see you, Tex, Palmer and my sweet Ann Mason that we have waited 9 months to see! My first baby girl:) What will it be like? Will it be like having you all over again? I hope so...you were the sweetest child that was ever born and you have always had such a big heart and cared for everyone! You were so easy to raise and to love and to cherish! We are so proud of you. You and Tex are WONDERFUL parents! We love you Scott & MOM