Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST FRIEND!



Today Tex is the big 3-0!!! I remember when I thought 30 was SOOOOO old and now here it is :) It is hard to believe that my hubby is a 30 year old man today :) I can remember when we starting dating he was just a mere 20 years old and looking forward to his 21st birthday! It is hard to believe that 9 years has past and thru it all he has been my best friend!

I am so proud of him and the person he has become and especially the amazing father he is! He is such a hard worker and I don't know of many people that aren't instantly taken by his outgoing personality!

We laughed so hard last night thinking of all the obstacles we have overcome and thinking about how we would have never thought in a million years based on our first introduction that we would be married and having two kids together! :) It is funny how life works out!

We are both excited about our "30's" (even though I have 1 1/2 years to go! heehee) but we are both so content and happy with where we are in our lives right now. This is exactly where I would choose to be and who I would choose to be with, and that is a great feeling!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEX!!!!

1 comment:

Connie Shear said...

.Happy Birthday to one of my favorite Son's in Law! We love you Tex!!! Blaker you are the best and we love you! Can't wait to see Ann Mason and love her just as we love Palmer!!! Love You MOM