Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I am Here!

I am still around folks :) Unfortanetly Ashley had to take her computer back :( I knew it would happen one of these days but I am having withdrawls! :) The Templeton's are surviving and dealing wtih this nasty weather.

Not much has been going on other than waiting for this precious baby girl to come! we have got the carseat in and her room is ready to go. The bags are pretty much packed and just need to be loaded into the car. I still can't decide if I am comprehending the fact that I am having a second child in 12 days, in fact I know I am not comprehending it! I guess it will hit me when I get to the hospital! I just pray that she is healthy!

I feel like a lot is going on before then so just of course making my OCD lists and checking them 16 billion times! :) My mom has told me to NOT do this but I can't help it. Do you think picking out Palmer's clothes for each day that I am in the hospital is a little excessive or typing out a menu of his favorite meals along with a detailed timeline of what his day should look like? What is wrong with me? When did I stop thinking that other people can do this stuff other than me! I hate to learn that I am such a control freak but it is becoming more clear each day, how do I stop this?

This weekend Tex's parents are coming in to visit and to watch Palmer for the big Surprise b-day dinner :) I am SO excited to give Tex his I-pod and to get together with our friends for one last good time before Ann Mason gets here. This is probably seriously the 5th "surprise" birthday for Tex since we started dating, I just love them for some reason and he is probably the most fun person to surprise cause he LOVES it more than I do :)

Other than that we are playing the waiting game for a new baby and some warm weather! I think everyone in my house will be in a better mood once the weather gets warmer :)

So one thing I have been doing a lot of is reading! I know I mentioned James Patterson before but I started reading his Womens Murder Club Series and they are SO good! I have knocked out the first two in just a couple of weeks! It is just like a cold case or CSI in a book! Here are the first two books!


No comments: