Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

3 Weekends to Go!

This is the 3rd to the last weekend that we have has a family of 3!!! I went to my drs appt Thursday and Ann Mason did great! She weights approximately 5 pds 3 oz and is in the 19%! She is so cute with big Angelina Jolie lips and lots of hair :) or at least that is what the ultrasound techs say! I am so ready to put bows in her hair...watch her come out bald as can be!

This is our last weekend left without company so we are just hanging out getting ready to watch Friday Night Lights (Oh how I love me some Tim Riggins!). Tomorrow we are going to put the carseat in and I am going to attempt to wash some of Ann Mason's clothes. We are going to meet our friends Nikki and Jon and their 2 boys at Incredible Daves for some fun on bouncy blow up's and dinner :) Sunday is superbowl (which doesn't interest me one bit) but it will be fun to go to Frank and Kimmies and socialize for a little bit! Other than that I hope to take LONG naps tomorrow and Sunday!

Sounds crazy, huh? :) Just the way I like things right now! Boring! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Connie Shear said...

I love you! and I love to read what you are doing even though you have told me already! Give P and T a kiss for me. I am watching "Fireproof" right now!