Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

Is there a world record for staying in the house?

If there is.... the Templeton's are trying to break it! We have been couped in the house since Thursday! Technically Palmer has but I did "get" to get out of the House Friday and Saturday morning for work related activities in the office. We are pitiful and I haven't put on makeup or real clothes in 4 days!

Palmer gives me a lot of things.... mostly love, happiness, laughter, etc... but the little stinker also gives me his sicknesses as well! I am DOWN and OUT my friends. I haven't been this sick for a while and it is miserable! I know Tex thinks I am beautiful no matter what but this is pushing the envelope! My face is SO chapped from the top of my nose to the bottom of my chin (literally) because I have sneezed and blown my nose SO many times. Not to mention that I am 34 weeks pregnant and I just look like a big puffy mess!

Palmer and I are going to stay in one more day and try to kick this nasty stuff! We are both in our pjs passing back and forth a tube of chapstick (his new fav obsession) I would post a pic but it is too embarrassing!

Hopefully we get feeling better SOON cause this could be a fun week of outings and postings! We are going to see Ann Mason again Wednesday, I am hopefully going to get to go on my date with Jamie to see Bride Wars, I get to see Ashley in her wedding dress for the first time in person and we are having our first girls night of the year on Saturday! I better go get some rest so that I can make these outings!

No comments: