Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

PLEASE PRAY FOR HARPER!!!

I know that many of you don't really understand this blogging world :) but as you blog you find people that you immediately connect with and that inspire you on a daily basis. I have found that in a girl named Kelly!

To make a long story short her and Scott are such a great Christian couple that had a lot of trouble with conceiving a child. Luckily around 9 months ago God answered their prayers and blessed them with conceiving a baby girl they named Harper. Since then Kelly has posted daily of prayers, dresses and every pregnancy moment in between. She has captured the hearts of SO many people.

I am so sad this morning because she was induced yesterday and things were going great until Harper was born and had trouble breathing. They had to fly Harper to Tulsa and are doing a lung and heart transplant on her! You can read their entire story here http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/
As a mom I can't imagine what she is going thru right now and my heart breaks into a million pieces for her! Nothing in life is certain but this just seems so unfair.

PLEASE PRAY FOR BABY HARPER, KELLY AND SCOTT as they fight the battle of their lives! Prayer is so powerful and it can do amazing things!

3 comments:

Connie Shear said...

Blake, I am so sad for Kelly & Scott (I already feel like I know them after reading her blog). I know that Harper will be fine, though, with everyone praying. These blogs are unbelieveable! I didn't know how to leave a comment on Kelly's Korner(: I am praying for Harper and as always I love you and LOVE your blog. I know I don't tell you enough:) MOM

JElmer said...

I am a loyal reader of your blog and Kelly's Korner. I'm praying for Harper and Kelly. I also feel like I know them through her blog. I'm also praying for you and Ann Mason!

sara said...

We are praying too!