Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

Who is going to bail me out of jail?

I have officially LOST it! Me and my preggo hormones have been on a rampage this morning and I fear if I leave my house again today I may end up in the back of a cop car for assult :)

My pregnancy low: I just got into a fight with the dr at urgent care and walked out on him while he followed me all the way down the hall still trying to talk! That's right I walked straight out on the dr after waiting for an hour and 15 minutes without turning back once!

I am going to bed for the rest of the afternoon and I am going to pretend that I am not a complete loose cannon right now! DON'T MESS WITH A PREGNANT WOMAN WHO HAS A HORRIBLE SINUS INFECTION AND HASN'T SLEPT IN 4 NIGHTS!

2 comments:

JElmer said...

Oh girlfriend, I'm tempted to call you right now and check in and see how you are doing, but I think I better give you a bit to sleep some of your anger off! hee, hee! I'm scared you might bite my head off! I hope you feel better and the cloud of sickness and rage lifts soon! Love you!

esmith80 said...

WOW!! I am laughing at your blog right now, because I can so see you walking out of the doctors office. I would not want to mess with you right now! Hope you get to feeling better and I can't wait to see you this weekend! Love ya!