Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

There are Readers out There!!!!

So, I am ecstatic! I keep this blog as an online diary and an outlet for my thoughts and memories but I know how much I also LOVE reading other people's blogs as well! I don't know why other peoples lives intrique me so much but they do!

For a while now I have been wanting to find something to track who comes to my blog and I finally found a great site! Don't worry I don't have the specifics but I can see how many hits a day I get and what states they come from! Lo and Behold I have some READERS!!! I was thrilled! I really honestly thought that no one but a few close friends read my blog.

It isn't anything crazy but since Sunday I have had 30 hits :) 30 hits to some peoples blog happens in 5 minutes but to me this was great! I have readers in NY, Utah, Texas, TN, IN, Arkansas and of course the loyals from KY! I would love to hear from you all! I never get any comments so the next time you are on feel free to leave me a message! I am just glad that there are people out there who visit my site! WOOHOO!
*************************************************************************************
On a side note, I have given into the temptation and decided to follow the bachelor this season! I think Jason is a doll and it warms my heart even more that he is a single dad. I missed the first episode but caught it last night! It seems like there is quite the buzz this season for the bachelor gossip!

My mom is even reading message boards, it is getting serious! :) I realize I have only seen one episode but here is my favorite so far! No mean comments if you disagree, this is just my opinion and it is subject to change a million times this season but based on last night this is what I thought!

Here is the doll himself, Jason! He is SO cute.


And ta-da! Here is my pick Melissa from this past episode,
I realize she is only 25 but she seemed pretty mature and just
like a ball of fun!


Stayed tuned for more bachelor predictions in the future!

*** Say a little prayer for Ann Mason as we go tomorrow and see if she has grown in the past two weeks! I know I have grown but sadly that doesn't always mean that the baby has! I will post tomorrow and let you all know what we find out!

3 comments:

JElmer said...

I also love The Bachelor this season. I agree, I like Melissa a lot. Did you know she used to be on the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader show?
I'll be praying that Ann Mason is measuring bigger tomorrow. Love your loyal reader!
Jamie

sara said...

I'm usually in Utah when I check your blog...so that one is me. I don't know why...I just like to go to Utah, get on the web, and then check in at Palmer's Page. I will pray that AM is bigger tomorrow than she was last week. Fingers crossed that all is well.
I've been meaning to ask, are you putting her in the fair pageant this year? I overheard you telling someone about her sportswear outfit but didn't catch the whole thing. Let me know.

esmith80 said...

Hey girlfriend! I love to read your blog!! I still think the Templetons need their own reality show:)ha,ha! I will be thinking about you all today. Let me know how everything goes. Love ya!