Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Perfect Drs. Appointment!

Hooray! Ann Mason did awesome today! She remained in the 17% and weighs approximately 4.4 oz! She passed her stress test with flying colors and she seems to be doing great! My blood pressure was down and I had only gained 1 pd since the last weigh in!

But I haven't even told you the best part.... they moved me up a week!!! Ann Mason is on the books and set to arrive on Feb 16th at 8:30 am!!! I am BEYOND thrilled! Of course I want her to stay in there and be healthy but I was SO excited to know that my pregnancy days were fewer than I had thought.

I realize that at this moment I "think" I am exhausted and little do I know how exhausted I will be once she arrives but I am ready! Well, ready might be a slight exageration but I can get ready in these coming weeks! Of course her stuff is neatly organized and her closet is clean. Her room needs a few things hung on the wall but all of this is materialistic stuff that can be done at any time.

I know my heart is ready, it has a lot of love to give! It is funny cause I haven't once worried how will I love her like I love Palmer. I know a lot of moms deal with that before baby #2 is born but I have never doubted that I could love 20 kids :) I guess my main worry is making sure Palmer knows he is just as loved as ever! He has been a big momma's boy lately and like I have said before we just "get" each other. We have a connection that seems to come so easy, no words need be spoken but somehow we just fit together like the best of friends. He has been my biggest fan and my pride and joy for almost 20 months and I am SO scared that I am not going to be able to give enough of myself to both babies. I want to make sure I give Ann Mason the one on one time I got with Palmer yet all the while never make Palmer feel left out! I know this is a struggle for all mom's and it comes with the territory but it sure is scary!

All of that aside, I am beyond excited and so anxious to meet this amazing little lady that has kept me on my toes throughout this pregnancy! I already love her so much.....

No comments: