Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Baby It's cold outside!

Wow! I usually don't play into the big threats the meterologist forcast but I must say that this time they hit the nail on the head! Snow/Ice storm of 09'! We got 4 inches of snow yesterday and then it started to rain and that froze and now I am watching it snow like crazy outside! I can't remember the last time we had a real snow day off work! We are lucky right now because we still have our power! Keep your fingers crossed cause a few of our friends are already out of power!

If the power goes out I am splurging and going to the Embassy Suites and going swimming! :) I keep on thinking about the women that were supposed to get induced today, do you think they did? They had already canceled my drs appt for today and I doubt I will even get to go tomorrow. That is petty compared to going into labor, I can't imagine!

I am thankful for a snow day as long as everyone stays inside and is safe! Uncle Joe and Aunt Ashley are coming over with some more food and we are going to make a day of it!

I just got out the infant car seat to wash it and get it ready to go in the mini and the moment Palmer saw it he said BABY!!! I really do think he knows!

Everyone have a safe day whether you are inside or out!

No comments: