Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

EBAY OBSESSION!!!

I am officially obsessed with Ebay! Since Ashley has had her computer at our house I have turned into an Ebay fanatic! Tex is worried I am addicted and asks if I am spending our life savings :) I have NOT spent much money at all and I have found SO many good deals and we all know I LOVE a good deal!! At least I am not 78, chain smoking and buying Elvis memorabilia from QVC, right!

Just thought I would share some of my latest treasures from EBAY!!!
Here are a set of 12 nice grosgrain hair bows that I got for $7.99 + free shipping! I am new to the girly world but at most stores just one bow is $7.99 so I felt like this is a good deal!


This second item I am kind of hesitant about! I have many mixed emotions about the ever-debated headband on an infant! This one in particular though I thought was "dainty" and "cute" so I thought I would try it out and see how it looks! For $5.99 + free shipping I thought it was worth it! I think some babies pull it off great and some...not so much.



This next purchase I was extremely excited about! This item is known as none other than the HOOTER HIDER :) Assuming that I can breastfeed (please pray that I can!!!) I thought this was such a cute and stylish staple that I HAD to have :) The hooter hider is a great and stylish way to cover up but still see your baby while breastfeeding. I got to pick out my material and it snaps around the neck. Most stores sell these for $45 + which was way too much! For ONLY $18.75 + free shipping I am not a proud owner of my own hooter hider :)



The next purchase was my most exciting yet scary purchase I have made thus far!! I just made this purchase last night and I kind of got caught up in the bidding before I knew what was actually going on I had WON!!! Tex is turning 30 pretty soon and for most of you all that know us we are lacking on technology at the house, it just has never been "our" thing (i.e. no phone, limited cable, no computer, old cell phones, etc...) Tex has been wanting something to play his music on for a long time so I thought I would get him an ipod. I know NOTHING about ipods but as a compulsive pregnant lady I started bidding on this item anyway! Turns out I THINK I got a great deal. This is the new Apple Ipod Nano Chromatic 4g and I got it for $100 + FREE SHIPPING. This same one at the Apple store goes for $149 +! If anyone out there knows about these things let me know if I got a great deal! Tex and I don't usually spend much or even exchange gifts like this but you only turn 30 once, I can't wait to see his face! Then we will just have to figure out how to use the darn thing :)



I am done with my shopping for the moment although I have already found quite the steal on a monogrammed Easter dress for AM but I thought that might be pushing it a bit :) Ebay is great for those you haven't used it, just look at my deals! haha

2 comments:

JElmer said...

I love your purchases - especially the hair bows!! So cute! You did get a great deal on the ipod. Tex will love it!!! Good job!

iampregnant35 said...

wow great stuff