Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Ann Mason 6 month Appt


With everything going on we just now made it to Ann Mason's 6 month appointment! Even though in just 6 short days she will already be 7 months old! I looked at her the other day and got tears in my eyes cause she is getting so big! I already want a 3rd....I know I am crazy! She is growing so fast and doing so many new things, such an exciting age! Here are some things Annie is doing right now!
* 16 pounds exactly (44% in weight)
*25 and 3/4 inches long (31% in height)
* 22% in head circumfrence (this is a far cry from your brother that has always been in the 97% for head!!! :)
* You are sitting up like a pro and love it!
* You are teething like a crazy person but still NO teeth! I wish they would just come thru to help you with the pain!
* You are still such a happy baby although the teeth are posing a big challenge for you right now. Tylenol and orajel seem to be our best friends right now!
* You can interact with Palmer and you want to steal his sippy cup all of the time. You know have your own sippy cup with water which you seem to love!
* You are SO interested in mommy and daddy's food and I hate to admit it but you LOVE pizza and I have fed it to you a few times :) Also you have tried mashed potatoes and you love to suck on pieces of fruit!
***You are such a joy and we are loving watching you grow and trying new things everyday. It won't be much longer until you are fully crawling! Watch out!



No comments: