Pages

Friday, September 11, 2009

In Rememberance


The Future Memorial for 9/11
It is so hard to believe that it has been 8 years since one of the most horrific events in our countrys history. I hate to admit that it was only when I was listening to the radio this morning did I remember that it was indeed September 11th. I then immediately thought about all of the people that lost their loved ones on this day 8 years ago and how I bet they would never forget this day in a million years. I was sad that I wasn't more conscious of today's date because I never want to forget what happened that day.
In memory of all the people that lost their lives today and all the soldiers that have lost their lives fighting to keep us safe. Keep their friends and familes in your prayers today.


No comments: