Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today I am Thankful For:
* The fact that it is Thursday and tomorrow is Friday!
*That my precious daughter has slept 2 nights in a row, hallelujah!
* That my family and friends are healthy and happy!
*That we get to see our family this weekend in Owensboro and Palmer and Ann Mason get
to play with their cousins... and shhhh it's a surprise but Palmer is getting a bike and helmet!!!
*That my husband continues to love me even with new haircuts and hair colors and spit up on my clothes!
*That my sister calls me everyday at 8:45 am on her way to work and it starts my day with a smile!
*That I go to bed everynight and thank God cause I am so excited about my life!
*That I have the funniest kids in the world to keep me laughing all day!
*That I get Tuesdays and Wednesdays to do nothing but spend time with Palmer and Ann Mason!
*That it is getting ready to be fall, my ALL TIME FAVORITE season!
*That in exactly a month we are headed to the beach again, and this time Tex will be with me!
*Today be thankful for at least 1 thing in your life, it makes the day seem a little brighter!





3 comments:

Connie Shear said...

I am thankful for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Blake I came across your blog today--if you can follow this--from the Lingley's who listed the Adkins blog, who listed your blog. It is too cute! You have done a fantastic job. All the pictures of the kids and the stories are precious. I will be sure and check it out again and send Mary Beth the web address.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you found our Blog!! i LOVE youre blog too,sooo stinkin' CUTE!!! i have a blog for my business as well which got me started on all this blogging hoopla... but i'm so glad to keep up with you all!! Your kiddos are just as PRECIOUS as EVER! You have the most ADORABLE family!!