Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

You Know Your 29 When....

You know your 29 when..... you buy new tires and a water pump for your mini van as your birthday present, get up and change diapers, make lunches, drop the kids off and go to work!!!! haha

I have to admit that I woke up feeling a little sorry for myself this morning on the day of my 29th birthday. The last few weeks have been tiring to say the least....

Then I started getting calls and messages from all my amazing friends and family and something clicked! Even though this actual day isn't probably how I would want to spend my birthday this past year as been one of the most amazing years of my life!

As I look back on my 28th year I realize that my life is exactly where I always hoped it would be. I was blessed to give birth to my gorgeous daughter this year, watched my ever-growing son turn 2, celebrated 5 years of marriage with my husband and made even more precious memories!

I hope that my 29th year gives me as much joy as this past year! Bye-Bye 28, Hello 29! My last 12 months of being a "twenty-something"!



No comments: