Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy Belated 7 month Birthday!

That's right cutie patootie, you are 7 months old! Before you know it I will planning your girly 1st birthday party, it just breaks my heart! This past month you have gotten quite the attitude and dare I say it is a far cry from the sweet little laid back lady you once were at 6 months! You are now VERY independent and have a temper that can stop Palmer and Molly in their tracks! You might be more wild than Palmer was at this age but that is yet to be determined but I will be honest... I am getting scared :)
You still have that belly laugh that can make all of us explode with laughter! You are almost crawling... I mean any day now you will hit the gas and not stop! You can get anywhere you want but it is more of an army crawl/rolling style. You ate puffs for the first time yesterday and loved them! I forgot what wonders those things did for you little ones. No teeth yet!!! I can't believe it, surely we have been teething for about 3 months and not one little tooth!
You are still the light of my life and my most very precious daughter! I love seeing how your personality is coming thru in so many ways these days! You have something about you that tells me you are going to set this world on fire and I hope you do!
Love, Mommy




No comments: