Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009!

Sorry for the lack of posting! It has been a whirlwind of traveling, presents and celebrating since Monday and I think my days are running together :) I had planned on doing several posts for this Christmas but once I finally set down today and realized I had 175 pictures and 6 days to re-cap my mind was on overload so I just put together a picture slideshow!

Christmas was so special this year because the kids were amazing! My love for them just grows each day and this holiday season was no exception, they made me laugh and cry tears of joy several times and I am just so blessed to have two of the most amazing children in my life! Palmer and Ann Mason loved Santa Claus and have played non stop ever since! I FINALLY spent two hours this morning getting my house clean and back together and it feels SO good!

I am so thankful for the Christmas story in the bible that allows us to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ and celebrate his life every day! Jesus is the Reason for the Season! :)I hope that Santa Claus was good to everyone and that everyone had safe travels and wonderful Christmas'!

No comments: