Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

Standing on My Own Two Feet!

It is hard to believe that 10 months ago this precious baby girl came into our lives and changed us forever... it is even harder to believe in 2 short months we will celebrate her 1 year birthday! Ann Mason has been surrounded by boys most of her life and she has decided not to be out-done! Here is my little shortcake standing on her own! It makes me want to laugh and cry at the same time! I don't know if I can have two people under 3 feet walking in the same house! haha

Look at Me! I hope this is the only time she will have mardi gras beads around her neck!
This is what I deal with on a daily basis, no drawer or cabinet goes un-open, no toy or home furnishing goes un-turned!


Thanks to our amazing babysitter we now have video to prove Ann Mason can stand on her own! I am HORRIBLE about the video camera so I am so glad she caught this moment for me! Thanks, Brandi!




1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Way to go! Time sure does fly by with these little ones!