Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

Glass Half Full!

Mom and I at Ashley's Wedding 2009
Today I am learning to look at my glass half full! I admit that I do not naturally tend to look at life optimistically and that is a fault I must work to overcome. There is one person in my life that has taught me to look at your glass half full! Mom, I know we have our days when we butt heads because we are so much alike. When you think some days that you must have not taught me anything :) just know that you taught me how to live a life built on faith, optimism and looking at your glass half full!
"To the world you may be one person, but to one person, you may be the world"
I love you!




1 comment:

Connie Shear said...

We love you too, our little darling! I am just seeing this tonight and as I call Scott in here to look at this we are both amazed at you! We love you so much and want so much for you. We are truly so proud of you and the person, Mother Wife and daughter that you have become! We love you. Mom & Scott