Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

Sickness!

Sickness has enveloped our house for the last month and today is no different. Just got back from the Dr with Tex and the kids and Palmer has tonsillitis and Ann Mason has a double ear infection! YUCK! I feel so bad for them both especially my sweet little girl who doesn't cry but just looks at me with such helpless eyes that it makes me cry!!!
Instead of dwelling on what we DON'T get to do I have decided to make a list of things that we DO get to do this weekend! Tex will hate this list to no end :) but maybe he can get out and get some fresh air at some point! As for me I am planning on putting my pjs tonight and maybe keeping them on till Sunday! Here is what my perfect weekend inside the home would consist of:
Responsible Things (this is the part that Tex HATES!)
* Cleaning out all of the toys that are not used to donate to other families for Christmas!!!
* Touching up all of the spots the kids have put on our awful flat paint walls! :) (aka covering up greasy hand prints!)
*Organizing Palmer's entire room from closet to drawers to book shelf, etc... His room makes my neck hair's stand up!
*Finish, Fold and Put Away ALL LAUNDRY in our home!
* Organize my entire craft collection!!!
Fun Things (this is the part that Tex LOVES!)
* Making Palmer his first hot chocolate and watching a Children's Christmas Movie
* Having Chinese take-out one night!
* Tex and I watching Four Christmas' (with Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon)
* Driving around in our pj's to go see Christmas Lights!

I guess we will see how much actually gets done responsible or fun :0 I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

Good one on Sickness!.I recently found out 1 million children are accidentally poisoned in their homes each year.And also I did find the toxins we use in our home here www.debtfreeliving.healthyhometour.com.I think it's time we all know about the toxins we use.

Thanks,
Camilynn