Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Part I

We made it thru Easter 2010! The kids went to Owensboro Wednesday due to Tex and I having an incredibly hectic work schedules so we finally met them on Saturday morning and I couldn't wait to get my arms around them! I still don't do well leaving my babies for that long and it has been 3 years! haha! They were so sweet and waited until Tex and I got there to start the Easter festivities! We immediately started dying eggs and then headed off on our search for all of the eggs we dyed! Sorry the pictures are out of order!

Best Buds pooped after their big egg hunt!
My sweet boy! We were so happy to be reunited :)
All of the cousins searching for their eggs!
Ann Mason kept up pretty well! She was showing Papaw the egg that she found.

Ann Mason caught on quickly, she is a force to be reckoned with!
Palmer getting help from dad with all of his eggs!
Palmer's first experience dying Easter Eggs, he was very meticulous with the whole process, surprise, surprise :)
Ann Mason decided to forgo the dying process and just eat the whole time! She even tried to eat some of the dyed eggs!
Dying Easter eggs has become much more advanced since I was a kid! It was so cool to watch and remember....


No comments: