Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Birthday Parties and Playdates!

We had a busy weekend and start to the week! We got to head to the Louisville Zoo "mega cavern" for a birthday party! The kids did great and I was SO proud of Palmer for trying out a new adventure... he didn't want to take the tram ride around the cave but he didn't cry once! I was so proud of my ever-cautious big boy! I think since it was Reid (his best friend's party) he was just happy to be there! haha

Ann Mason cracks me up in this picture, she is looking at the ducky baby pool and wondering how she will get in it, she managed to when Tex turned around!

Palmer looking cool in his vintage Superman t-shirt :)
Um, no words needed just like her momma!
Palmer eating some cupcakes with a new friend!

The kids so excited to be at the birthday party!


One of the best parts of this whole week was this precious face coming to visit...Caroline is Kelly's (my best friend since I was 15) daughter, she is only about 10 days younger than Ann Mason so we are hoping they are best friends too! As you can see she is ADORABLE and she is as sweet as she is cute! I just loved having her even for a short time!
All of us trying to eat lunch! It was a bit chaotic. Palmer LOVED Caroline and is still talking about her! He wants to go to her house soon! Thanks Kel for coming up and bringing my favorite little girl! She is so sweet I love her so much!


No comments: