Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Someone's Laughing Somewhere!

I know someone somewhere is laughing really hard but at this exact moment it is not me! My mom recently told me a "life truth" that if you were to throw your problems in a pit with a bunch of other people's problems you would surely go back and get your own at the end of the day! I do believe that, thanks mom for reminding me to keep things in perspective! haha
So right now at this moment in the Templeton household this guy has....
Fifth Disease (for people that don't know what this is... "disease" is a STRONG word, it is more like a really intense rash all over his little body, thankfully it doesn't itch. With fluids and rest it should go away on it's own!) It starts out on your cheeks, I was trying to get a good shot of it in this picture :)

And this girl has advanced from mere "scratching" to biting a child on the face today....
I think I have said the serenity prayer 100 times this week!
God Grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change
The Courage to change the things I can and
The Wisdom to know the difference!
See, I already feel better :)



No comments: