Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sexy, Sassy and Sixty

We threw my mother in law a surprise 60th birthday party this past weekend! It was SO much fun, she was so excited and so surprised it was so fun to watch her feel like a princess! She has some amazing women friends in her life that have been friends with her for over 20 years and that is so awesome! We had a great time and lots of laughs. She got some great gifts, we ate great food and celebrated a great women who has touched so many lives!
Kathy looking like she has died and gone to heaven over the perfect cardigan :)

So surprised and emotional! Love it, we knew she would cry! :)

Kathy (mil), Tricia (sil) and me, they have been there so much for Tex and I and we are SO grateful for their unconditional love and continous support!
All of the amazing women with the birthday princess! This pic is such a keeper, I just love it! I know Kathy will have many pages to fill in her scrapbook! We love you Mamaw!

No comments: