Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Tickeled Pink!!!

The shower for Isabelle went wonderful!!! There was just the right amount of people where you felt like you got to spend time and talk with everyone (of course there is never enough time!) The food was delicious, the view was gorgeous and best of all Belle was showered with tons of wonderful gifts and lots of pink! Here are some pics from the great day!
Mom, Ashley and I
Kylena, Me and Ashley (they are both preggers with baby girls, can't wait!!!)

The Amazing Diaper cake that a lady from my mom's school made, it was one of the best I have ever seen!
My favorite cake! I LOVE my new cake place, I want a reason to go have them make cakes every weekend!
Mother to be at 32 weeks!
Ashley and I (she was wearing heels, I was wearing flats! haha)
Mom, Aunt Fran, Ashley, Amanda and I

Fun but busy weekend! I was SO tired this morning I could barely wake up! Back to work today :)

No comments: