Pages

Friday, June 20, 2008

Babies On the Brain!

This is one of my favorite pictures of some of the kiddos!!!! We are so glad to be growing at a rapid speed! By November we will have 3 more babies to add to this picture! I don't think we will ever get them to all look in the same direction! :)

I am just so excited about the new arrival of all of these babies! So many of my great friends are having babies and I just love the thought of one day all of our children playing together! I think that is so neat to have such close friends and watch our children grow up together! We are so blessed to have a great group of friends!!!


*** CONGRATULATIONS Lindsey and Brandon and a BABY BOY!!! I am still in shock I thought for sure you were having a little pinkie! Palmer is beyond excited to have someone he can play with though! Him and Cannon were getting out numbered!

**** Whit is 3 weeks to the day away from having baby Emerson!!! I often think about her throughout the day remembering when I was 3 weeks away from having Palmer! The excitement, the nervousness, the anxiety, and just being plain uncomfortable! You will be an amazing mom to #2 and Ava will be a great big sis!!!

****** I am still so happy that baby Riley is progreessing so well!!! Not too much longer for Erin either! Can't wait till the baby shower to see all of the cute girly things she will get!

******* We are off to Owensboro to see Cannon and Tatum, so hopefully Palmer will behave around the babies! We are so excited to just get some time with them and to watch all of the kids play!!
Hope everyone has a great weekend! Things are going well here, just keep on keeping on!!! I wish my camera wasn't broken but I will try and add some pics soon!

1 comment:

sara said...

Very cute picture! Can't wait to hear about the weekend!