Pages

Friday, June 6, 2008

My Dearest Palmer

I am behind on my one year old letter. Sorry! We have been running around like crazy this past month. Palmer, you have truly turned into the most amazing and happy little boy. You have grown before my eyes into this minature person full of personality and spunk. My favorite thing to ask you when I get home from work is if you halo is shining as bright as it was when I left! You just laugh and think that is so funny.

You are so loving already and everything you do brings a smile to me and your daddy and to everyone that is around you. You are so smart! You can say Love You, Bye, Ball, Momma, Dada... you point to everything around you and you are so observant. It amazes me that you have the attention span to watch a movie and you laugh at the funny parts!

You started walking about a week before your birthday and now you take off and refuse to crawl. Today you walked all the way down the hall to your classroom, I was so proud! I just stare at you and think about how amazing you are and how much you have grown into a little boy and not so much my baby anymore. It makes me sad but it also excites me to know how many things we get look forward to as you grow. How many milestones we will record throughout the years!!!

This is truly been my favorite time with you. It seems like your daddy and I FINALLY have things down pat and we can finally relax and watch you play and be a big boy! You have been the light of our lives and the joy in our hearts this entire year. I wish you so much joy and happiness throughout your life and I wish I could guard you from all the hurt and pain that is out there but I won't be able to, but I will be able to stand there and hold you when it happens. I love who you are becoming each day and I hope that your daddy and I will be good examples to you and how to live your life. You deserve the best of everything and I hope we can give it to you. We love you, Mommy and Daddy!

No comments: