Pages

Friday, June 6, 2008

I AM SO BEHIND!!!!

I don't know where the time has gone! For the few people that do read my blog :) I apologize for the delay, totally unacceptable. Things have been SO crazy for the Templetons I don't know where to begin this post will probably be long and rambling, so sorry in advance! I have so many pictures that I will post them seperately!~....

It started off with Aunt Ashley and Uncle Joe being in Louisville for 2 weeks mid-to-late May. We were with them a lot and had SO much fun. I miss them already and they haven't even "officially" left yet. They are leaving for Minnesota Tuesday keep them in your thoughts and prayers as they embark on a new journey in their lives!!! I don't think it has hit me that they are leaving for good I don't want them to go but I know it is only temporary!

Then Mom came in May 19th so we had lots more family time with her!!

The next major event was Palmer getting his first haircut at Sports Clips nonetheless. He was SO good and sat all by himself in the booster seat and ate his 1st sucker. I didn't realize how long his hair was until we got it cut, it looks much better!

Then of course was the mini family birthday party on his real 1st birthday! It was fun to have a special moment with just the family to watch him eat his cupcake (which he didn't do) and to open his toys (which again he didn't do). I of course had the small meltdown that led to tears and a bear hug from my mom thinking of the miracle of his birth just one year before. It just seems amazing to me that I am a mother to a one year old, is that possible?

Next of course was the big blow out!! Palmer's 1st birthday party went better than I could have ever expected everything was perfect, Palmer had a blast, the weather was great, I didn't stress too much :) and the day just fell together. Most of all Palmer was surrounded by all of the people who love him and love his parents and that was the best part of all. The day was hit with presents, ice cream, pinatas and a lot of screaming kids!!!

It felt like as soon as we cleaned up the birthday party and got back to normal is was time to take the big family trip to Florida!!! We went to visit my mom in Destin and Tex's family (Kathy, Tricia, Johnny, Katelyn and Ethan) were all in tow as well. They stayed at SeaScape and we stayed with mom and Scott. It was an AWESOME trip! Palmer did SO good in his face forward carseat and he watched his dvd player the whole time! (thanks neenie!) It was such a great trip and Palmer had a blast. Definitely a family oriented vacation not like our wild and crazy days! haha

We just got back yesterday so we are beat and out of our routine so we are going to use this weekend to relax and catch up on sleep and laundry!!! I will post tons of pictures as soon as I get a chance!!!

No comments: