Pages

Friday, June 13, 2008

TGIF!!!


This is sadly the best family photo we took
in Destin! I shouldn't complain at least we are all

looking in the same direction!


I LOVE this pictures of Kathy and the grandkids, I think it is so beautiful! I love the way everyone is looking in different directions and Ethan is so sweetly trying to Coax Palmer to walk!

Thank Goodness it is Friday! We have a wide open weekend, and I LOVE IT! Tonight we have Tex's softball game if the weather cooperates and pizza night! Tomorrow we are hopefully spending the day at the pool... and Sunday I think Myke and Kathy are coming and celebrating Fathers Day! It is shaping up to be a pretty nice little weekend :)

I do have to give a shout out to my precious P! He has moved into the "Explorer" room....politely titled for the 5 kids in the room that are the "Explorers". I certainly could think of some more choice phrases for what stage those children are in right now but I doubt any would be appropriate to put as a name tag :)

So, anyways precious P is in the big boy room and when I mean big boy I am serious! He eats at a little table and chairs with his friends, takes naps on mats, and get this do a craft project daily! Yesterday he experimented with crayons! I can't wait to see what kind of masterpieces he produces. We already have him pegged as 1. A Genius 2. The next David Beckham and now 3. Picasso Jr.

He went for his one year appointment yesterday and other than hating his shots he passed with flying colors. He has officially jumped into the 40% for height and weight and his noggin is in the 97%!!! (It is big for that genius brain!) I was so proud, that whole milk is putting on some LB's!!!

It seems like we finally have this parenting thing a little more under control and it only took a year! Maybe with our second one we will be a little faster!

Everyone have a great weekend and to all of the Fathers out there a WONDERFUL Fathers Day!!

No comments: