Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I am all caught up and ready for the weekend!!!!

I feel as if a 100 pound weight has been lifted off of my shoulders (not really) but I am SO glad to have caught up on my blogging! I feel as though I can start fresh and not bombard each entry with 1000 things I haven't said yet or 100 pictures I haven't posted!!! I am officially caught up and can start posting on a regular basis now!

A couple of random thoughts in the mind of Blake:
* The weather is beautiful, so glad it is not so humid today!
* Do you think it is awful that at 27 I have to sneak into an apartment pool with my child just to go swim? I don't care it is too hot outside and Palmer and I are going swimming darn it :)
* I wish work was over only 1 1/2 more hours!
* I wish tonight was Thursday I have missed SO many episodes of So You Think You Can Dance, I can't wait to get caught up!
* I don't especially like my book club book this month "Three Cups of Tea" I am hoping it will get better, but for those of you looking for a book 19 minutes by Jodi Picoult is awesome! Long but worth it!
* I am SO excited I got my fathers day shopping done early! Too bad my cards are still in my trunk and I keep forgetting to send them out!
* My house is clean, clean! Isn't that the best feeling to come home to a clean house or the worst to come home to a messy one?
Speaking of clean houses, do you all clean your house before you leave on vacation? I guess I got this from my mom but Tex thinks it is the silliest thing he has ever heard of but I HATE coming home to a messy house especially when you are sad to leave the beach!
* And Lastly, Happy Hump Day! Tomorrow is already Thursday!!!

No comments: