Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pictures, Pictures and more Pictures

This could possibly be one of the most random assortment of pictures I have posted thus far :) Again sorry for the delay T-minus 6 days till a new computer that I can possibly take home at night! WOOHOO!!! Everything has been going great at the Templeton household. We are staying busy with work and our son who doesn't stop unless to eat and sleep! :) Here are a few pics for ya!


*** This first picture is of some animals I found at Kirkland that I fell in love with and had to have!! Since I am 100% convinced baby T #2 is a boy and that he will share a room with Palmer I figured I would go on and think of cute ideas for the "boys" room! I was in Kirklands the other night and saw these and thought they would be PERFECT for a "jungle" theme! I am thinking of brown walls, neutral bedding, bear skin rug, and possibly a moose antler chandelier :) Don't worry it won't be "tacky jungle theme" more like Colorado Plush Lodge jungle theme :)

And for the .000001% chance it is a baby girl we decided that Palmer still deserves the bigger of the two rooms and since he has found a profound fascination with these animals we thought he would love a jungle theme room even if he is all by himself!



***** Here are some pics from Chicago! I did the thing that I always hate took the boring scenery pictures with no people in them! I have always wondered why people do that cause they are SO BORING to look at! Sorry! But when you go on a trip with just two people it is hard to constantly ask someone to take your picture. Plus I thought that the scenery was pretty enough to deserve its' own pictures!

Chicago Skyline at Sunset
Ashley and I at Giordono's (the BEST stuffed pizza)

Kelly and I at Giordono's

Navy Pier

Beautiful River from our Architecture Tour

View right outside our hotel

**** These are pictures from Ava's birthday!

Mr. Cannonball is POOPED out!


The Birthday girl getting her Dora Cake


The cutest Gifts that Whit made for all of the kids!


The Birthday Princess in all of her Glory!

No comments: