Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Am I crazy?

I just bought boy bedding for the new baby! I know, I know I am crazy but I just seem convinced that I am having a BOY! I am sure that some of you (including myself) are all going to get a HUGE laugh when we are SHOCKED by the news that we are having a girl! One of the main reasons I went ahead and got the bedding was because the store was having a 25% off all baby bedding plus I googled a promotion code and got another 15% off, I think any good bargain shopper would agree that I had to pull the trigger :) I can always return it right? Ok so, I am posting a picture of the bedding and then another picture of the animals to see if you all think that it matches? I am having trouble with this room. Remember if it is a boy Palmer and him will be sharing a room. I don't want to make it too dark so I am not sure what color to do the walls? But the bedding has a lot of the colors of the animals, tan, brown, black, white, etc... so I think it will look good all set up!

The animals I purchased for the "jungle room"

The new bedding! Did not order the valance just the crib bedding and frames!
What do you think?

2 comments:

JElmer said...

I really like it! Very cute! I think you should paint the walls a very light shade of tan, taupe, khaki, etc.

Kimmie said...

Looks like it will have to be for Jane of the Jungle!