Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bedtime Saga Cont.....

To my dismay the "big boy" bed set-up has failed us! The bedtime saga continues in the Templeton household! Mommy kind of put things on hold while Tex was in Cali and let Palmer sleep in bed with me every night. I enjoyed the company just as much as he did! :) So when Tex got home we talked about how something drastically needed to be done about this situation. Last night we stuck to our guns and put a night light in the hall to give P some light in his room and laid him in his bed and walked right out! He cried just for a minute before falling fast asleep! Tex and I both just looked at each other in amazement and fell fast asleep ourselves just the two of us in our very own bed! Throughout the night Palmer cried out a few times but put himself back to sleep, this was going great!....

Until that is Tex I and I heard a "Oh" sound and a thud about 2:45 and we listened for more but it was quiet until Tex screamed "Oh my Gosh!" and I turned and looked around and here comes P's little body moving 90 mph with his sheep and his blanket straight to our bed! How did this happen? He NEVER moves from that bed, in fact I was so completely convinced that he would NEVER try to get out of the bed. How naive was I?

So below are pictures of our family at 3:00 am! This is a typical scene right now. I don't think Tex was as amused by this whole situation and me taking my camera out at 3 in the morning :) I don't know where baby T #2 is going to fit in between Me, Tex, Palmer and Molly! :) Please help us I don't think I have slept since our hospital stay that brought about this whole sleeping nightmare :)

Back to the drawing boards my friends, I will let you know if we figure out what works!


Palmer Ecstatic that he is back where he belongs, in bed
with mommy and daddy!

Tex looking at Palmer like this kid is a mess!
Obviously Palmer thinks this is the greatest thing ever!

The Family! All ready to go back to sleep and dream sweet dreams!

1 comment:

JElmer said...

Palmer looks wide awake. He must be a night owl!