Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Attention ALL BARGAIN SHOPPERS!!

No one loves a good bargain like me! I hate buying anything for full price even when it comes to cute kids clothes! I am bound and determined not to go broke just because I am having a girl! haha I LOVE Childrens Place! They could possibly have the best sales known to man! I just went on their website and went to the "sale" section... I also always google "Childrens Place Coupons" and stumbled upon and extra 15% off of my order to boot!!!
I got Ann Mason - 3 Dresses, 3 Footies, 1 Hat, 1 Blanket, 4 Tops, 3 Pants and 1 Jumper all for $52 with shipping and everything!!!! That is pretty darn awesome! I love getting good deals! Here are some of my fav's from the order!




1 comment:

Connie Shear said...

I love it honey! You are the greatest MOM ever! I know that I didn't teach you this, I is all your OWN! OWN it! I love you. MOM