Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A few minutes in the Brain of Blake!

I know two posts in one day, I am SO crazy :) This is definitely a random post!! Bear with me....
* Ok, so ever since I have been little I have always wanted to know EXACTLY when things were going to happen. I think it is my OCD and a little of my anxiety working in over time and I just like to be prepared for what I am going to be doing :) I was never just happy with the answer "we are going to the mall today" my response would be "Ok, well what time exactly are we going to the mall today" , you can see where this is going. I figure there is a lot of things in my life that are out of my control but at least I can try and manage my activities :)

Due to this little characteristic of mine I have stumbled across a GREAT website that I use daily! http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcount.html You can type in any date in the future or in the past and it will tell you exactly how many days, weeks, minutes, and seconds it is away!

So here are a few use-less pieces of information that I type in quite frequently!

1. I have now known for 95 days that I am pregnant with baby T# 2, is that possible?

2. I am now 144 days away from having Baby T #2! That doesn't sound like too many!

3. I am ONLY 11 DAYS AWAY from finding out what baby T #2 is!!

** Second random thought. I showed Tex the "boys" bedding last night that I had bought and he had the nerve to say it was girly? WHAT! How can brown and black be girly? He said the circles were girly? This coming from a guy who can't be peeled away from the new 90210 and one of his fav movies is my best friends wedding! Enough Said :)

***Third random thought! I have slacked on the Family of the Month. Ernie I need some family pics and I will award you and Jon shortly!

***** Fourth and last random thought. I have no "belly" pics I don't think they are required or as desired with the second pregnancy. Below is a pic of me, mom and Ashley from this weekend so that can be my "belly" pic :)

No comments: