Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Perfectionist!

So today there is a little chain email that is floating around that tells your zodiac signs and if you don't send it to so many people you will have bad luck for the rest of your life type thing :) So to avoid any more potential bad luck I forwarded it against my better judgement (I hate these type of emails) but the point I am trying to get at is my zodiac sign is not very flattering, it reads:

VIRGO - The Perfectionist (Aug 23 - Sept 22) - Dominant In relationships. Conservative. Always wants the last word. Argumentative. Worries. Very smart. Dislikes noise and chaos. Eager. Hardworking. Loyal. Beautiful.. Easy to talk to. Hard to please. Harsh. Practical and very fussy. Often shy. Pessimistic. 7 years of bad luck if you do not forward

Wow! I mean I know that sometimes I am hard to please and I worry a lot but fussy and pessimistic just plain hurt :) I feel like all of the other signs read more like :Fun, Fun, Easy to get along with, more fun and just plain fun! And mine was terrible! I must work on some of these traits that I admittedly have asap!

Not included in these traits was IMPATIENT! I called my Dr.'s office today and told a little white lie! I know lie's are NOT good but I just couldn't help it. I kind of told them I may be out of town on Monday for work and was trying to see if I could push my ultrasound up to today or tomorrow? Pretty please with a cherry on top! She said oh this is your gender ultrasound? All suspicious like she knew what kind of shenanigans I was trying to pull. She said there was nothing open but if there was a cancellation she would keep me updated. I don't see how people wait their entire pregnancy! I just can't handle the suspense!



No comments: