Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Catch Up Thursday!

Well, we just got back from the high risk dr and Ann Mason is thriving! She is still small but she is growing consistently and that is what they like to see! She was definitely a mover and a shaker! They said she didn't stop moving the whole time, she was sucking her thumb, and waving her hands and grabbing her feet, etc... She was SO cute and luckily she was still a SHE :) I was scared something grew down there from 2 weeks ago! haha We will continue to go back every 4 weeks for an ultrasound until the due date so my mind can be at ease!
Here are some pictures from West Virginia! I swear I try to take pictures of Palmer all of the time but the little squirmer doesn't like to cooperate! Here are the "best" ones I could get of the weekend. You can notice that Mr. Palmer was not his happy self :) He does NOT like to be out of his surroundings, it jsut seems to throw him off :)
We are painting Ann Mason's room this weekend so I will post some pics! I am so excited to start decorating it! I have no patience at all when it comes to this stuff, I want it done NOW :) We are also taking Palmer to see Radio Disney for a Halloween Party and he is wearing his monkey outfit! It should be quite entertaining I think some of his friends are coming too! More pics to come!

Blake, Tex and Palmer Palmer not happy taking a pic with his cousins!
True West Virginia Style! John Deer baby!

1 comment:

Connie Shear said...

He is so darling on the John Deere tractor! I wish so much that I was there with you guys, watching it first hand. Maybe soon:)