Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

Girly Things....

So, I am still on cloud 9 about having a little girl of my very own! I just can't believe it! I know I was SO excited when we found out that Palmer was a boy but knowing that I get to experience one of each I have just been over the moon these past couple of days!

I am not in my opinion a real girly girl but seeing all of these pink clothes and thinking about bows and tights and girly things is just getting me SO excited!

So, we have officially come up with a name. Some people may love it or hate it but after much consideration Tex and I decide that we love it and that is all that matters. I am proud to announce that we will be calling our daughter

ANN MASON TEMPLETON

and yes we plan on calling her "Ann Mason" not Ann or Mason but the full "Ann Mason" this my friends is throwing a lot of people off! I remember the days that people would ask me what we were calling Palmer and when I would tell them they would give me that weird look like I was crazy but now that he is here, there is no other name that Suits him so I am hoping that Miss Ann Mason will be the same way!

So this having a girl thing is kind of bad though cause I "accidentally" keep on finding and buying her just the cutest little things :) I think it is appropriate that her monogram will be ATM! haha I get a kick out of that every time! Here are a few things that we have ordered so far....

Ann Mason's bedding! We are going to paint the walls a grass green instead of pink!


The quilt that matches Ann Mason's bedding!



So, I went a little Crazy in Michael's and attempted to dabble in some painting. I bought quite a few bare wood items that I decided to paint. Alas, I am NOT the painted I aspire to be but these were made from the heart. I have decided to focus my talents elsewhere and paint the remainder of the items a plain white but at least she will have a few homemade items from Mommy!

Here is the frame that I painted to match her bedding....


And this is the stool that I painted to go in her room.



Here are the cute letters for her room, they haven't
been painted white yet but once I paint them I will hang them'
with a hot pink and white polka dot ribbon.



I am cutting down on the buying! Thanks to Aunt Tricia we have a beautiful white crib and armoire so we have a lot of things set as far as the room goes, so that is good. Now I can just concentrate on the clothes and accessories! heehee!

No comments: