Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A Few Things to Celebrate

* Ok hold on to your seats.... Palmer has slept in his crib for 2 whole nights on his own!!! Both nights from 8p-8a!!!! I think we may be over the traumatic sleeping experience and well on our way to some more peaceful nights!

**Thanks to tylenol for Palmer and a whopping dose of antibiotics for mommy both Palmer and I are in great working order and back in action!!

*** I find out in less than a week what baby T #2 is going to be!!! I am not emailing or calling anyone I am demanding everyone check the blog for the big reveal on Monday!

Today is a good day! Sometimes I only talk about the bad days, so shame on me! Palmer and I had a GREAT morning watching cartoons and taking a walk and just hanging out. He is my favorite person in the world!



1 comment:

sara said...

Wowza....I hadn't checked the ol' blog in a while....and I just spent a few minutes catching up! Had no clue that the ear thing was actually something entirely different! NO CLUE you had to deal with FLEAS! Totally sucky! I do like the baby bedding and I think it is not girly...though it could probably work for a girl if you dressed it up with girly items. I would paint the walls a deep khaki color, but just my opinion. Linds looks fabulous...love the painting for Will's room, shower looks like it was fun.
Can't wait to know the sex. I will check the blog asap!