Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thoughts for Thursday


Well, the Templeton's don't have very much going on which is SIMPLY amazing these days! Tex is FINALLY over strep throat and seems to be pack to his old self! Kathy Templeton aka Mamaw has been in since Monday so we have all had a great time hanging out with her and Palmer had SO much fun getting to play "hookie" from daycare!

Kathy was gracious enough to buy Miss Ann Mason her very own beautiful white crib shown below, and I also picked out some pink roman shades for her room! Also my "blog friend" Melissa at http://melbelleart.blogspot.com/ is going to paint Ann Mason a 16X20 painting to match her bedding and also a monogrammed hand painted bow holder!! Go to her website she is fabulous and SO easy and nice to work with!!! Can you tell I am having fun shopping for a girl?




I think we are going to jump the gun and go on and start painting next weekend! I know 22 weeks seems early but with Birthday parties in Owensboro and my mom coming in and Thanksgiving, etc.... why not? Have I mentioned yet that Priness Ashley is coming to live with us every other week starting Dec 1st thru Jan 31st? So, not only do I have one princess in my tummy to decorate for I have a 25 year old princess that will be staying in the same room so it has to be fit for a queen!
We are headed to Tornado, West Virginia tomorrow for a family wedding on the farm? Yes, you heard the sentence right there is actually a city called Tornado and we are going there! Palmer is going to be in rare form with so many people and kids to run around with! We are coming back Saturday to rest all day Sunday!!! I will post pics for sure!

No comments: