Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thursday Thoughts

I know this waiting a week between each blog thing is getting really old! :) As most of you know Tex and I do not have a computer at home (Ok go ahead GASP, GASP!!!) But luckily my new WORK laptop with built in wireless just arrived and should be set up within the next few weeks so I will be able to take it home and maybe update my blog a little more frequently!!!

Since I last left you....
* My ultrasound went great last Thursday and Baby T had grown so much in one week it was hard to believe! After more prodding and the tech commenting on how she can't remember the last time a baby had been so difficult to work with... baby T #2 finally pulled it together and let her get "the shot" that she needed!

** Chicago was FABULOUS!!! I did WAY better than I thought at leaving my boys behind for the adventures of the big city! We stayed at a great hotel right across from Trump Tower and had a blast. We did a bout tour, shopped, ate, saw Wicked, went to China-town, you name it we were there! I have to say Wicked was the highlight of my trip. It was absolutley amazing! I have never been a huge Wizard of Oz fan but this was wonderful! I recommend it to anyone! That and the stuffed pizza from Giordonos! To die for as well! It was a great trip and some mommy time well needed!!!

*** I celebrated the BIG 2-8 yesterday! It is hard to believe. I don't feel old enough to be 2-8 or for that matter being pregnant with my second child! Life is a whirlwind and I am trying to just take it all in! I love this time in my life though! I am so content just being at home with my family! I have learned that about myself lately, my happiness comes from being home spending time with Tex, Palmer and Molly! Of course I enjoy doing other things in life as well but those moments at home with them seem to be to me what life is all about!

**** I went to the dr again today for my acutal appt! My dr was great and really took time to talk over some issues I was having, so that was comforting! The heartbeat was a LOW 140! haha The dr said based on heartbeat it would be a boy! I had yet another boy dream as well so I am 100% sure it is a boy!
But my BIG ULTRASOUND IS OCT 14th!!!! That excites me! This pregnancy is really starting to pick up the last few weeks!

***** My prayers go out to Ernie and Jon as they are just days away from welcoming Riley Elizabeth into this Big World! I am thinking about her all of the time and remember back to when I had Palmer and all of the excitment and anxiety that goes with it! You will do great Ernie we are all rooting for you! We love you!

****** I will post all of my pics from Chicago soon! Have a great DAY!

No comments: